Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Look For In Our Recruiting Coordinators:
Our Recruiting Coordinators are pivotal in driving the talent acquisition and interviewing operations within our organization.
You will serve as often-times the first point of contact/impression for Leafly and work to provide a positive candidate experience throughout the interviewing process.
This opportunity would be most ideal for someone looking to broaden their experience and grow into a career on the HR Team with Leafly.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Help to track recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator experiene
- Highly organized and strong prioritization skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks at once
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Gsuite
- Able to work effectively with internal and external clientele
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Prior experience working in a ATS; knowledge of Newton a plus!
- Strong and articulate oral and written communication skills
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.