Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY) is a global pioneer in the research, cultivation, production and distribution of cannabis currently serving patients and consumers in thirteen countries spanning five continents.
Tilray operates state-of-the-art cannabis factilities in Canada and Portugal and teams in the U.S., Australia & New Zealand, Europe and Latin America.
Tilray is pioneering the future of the industry globally by forging industry-disruptive partnerships and building a robust house of brands.
High Park Company develops and distributes world-class cannabis brands for the adult-use market in Canada and Manitoba Harvest, the world’s largest hemp foods company, offers a portfolio of hemp foods and CBD wellness products to consumers across North America.
Tilray’s strives to improve quality of life through cannabis, by leading, legitimizing and defining the future of the global industry.
If you have what it takes, you’ll be joining a worldwide network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to pioneer the future of cannabis globally and establish Tilray as the world’s most trusted and valuable cannabis brand.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Global Communications team, based in Seattle, WA.
The Graphic Designer is a key member of our Corporate Affairs and Globall Communications team.
The ideal candidate must be innovative, have a passion for simplicity, and possess the ability to communicate effectively.
We are looking for someone that relentlessly pays attention to detail, is looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and has a natural tendency to do great work, regardless of the task.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintain global brand aesthetic and voice across channels
- Work across a variety of media including print, digital, social, etc.
- Prepare uniquely inspiring collateral/concepts that will be featured in various creative projects, which could include corporate presentations, infographics and branding among others
- Execute efficiently while managing competing priorities
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders to pull together and design polished presentations
- Must be able to work and deliver within short turnaround times
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as imagery, data and other components necessary for design of collateral
- Stay on top of relative design trends and digital tool evolution to keep output fresh and efficient
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 3+ years in professional brand and corporate design, preferably with a professional services firm or marketing or creative agency
- A portfolio with work including print, digital, and web pieces you created in previous roles
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups and multimedia presentation
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- High level of creativity with attention to detail
- Demonstration of cross-discipline design execution
- Communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret, organize and visualize data
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Well organized with ability to maintain multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry is valued but not required
Tilray is an equal oppourtunity employer and encourages people with diverse backgrounds and abilities to apply.We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market.The job description provided is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.We appreiciate your interest in working at our organization. While we review every candidate application submitted, we will only be contacting candidates who have been selected for the next phase of the interview process. Every application is kept in our recruitment database and may be considered for future oppourtunities or openings.Please note that all successful candidates will be required to pass background checks.