Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the West Coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway.
We are currently seeking a friendly, detail-oriented Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist to join our marketing team.
This position will be based at our Seattle office, located in the Fremont neighborhood. Remote work is not available.
If digital marketing is in your blood and you intuitively know how to use content to catch and hold consumer attention online, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist to drive the execution and analysis of our digital marketing programs, including SEO analysis and execution.
This position requires a talented professional who can translate business objectives into strategies and project plans for marketing programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills, extreme attention to detail, and a strong sense of ownership.
Since you will be writing customer-facing marketing materials, strong copywriting skills are essential.
- Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns. Work on search engine marketing (paid search and organic search). Drive traffic to websites and improve search-engine rankings. Maintain on-page/off-page website optimization. Monitor, analyze and improve web presence
- Research industry news and identify new optimization opportunities based on market best practices
- Develop, generate, and interpret performance reports to perform ongoing site traffic analysis, monitoring of organic, search placement, and overall evaluation of SEO strategy effectiveness performs competitive analysis to proactively recommend changes in SEO strategy
- Perform keyword (opportunity) research and competitive analysis
- Website design development and SEO integration
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page and off-page SEO strategies
- Maintain regular publishing schedule with blog articles/ reviews and other company news.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in search optimization
- Expert knowledge and technical understanding of channel-specific paid digital media, SEO, marketing automation, call tracking, email marketing, and social media
- Experience connecting, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on conversion campaign results
- Creating, testing, deploying, and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Experience conducting keyword research and analyzing technical SEO issues
- Self-direction and ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- All-level Google Ads and Analytics certifications
- Video editing experience
- Social Media Marketing experience
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development. Benefits available after 90 days.