Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
*Please note: To apply for this position please submit a resume and cover letter to our website and select ‘Fremont’ as your location. Any resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. *
Are you passionate about wellness?
Do you appreciate the opportunity to create positive experiences in customer service?
Are you interested in becoming part of a multi-state Cannabis brand?
Satori Fremont is seeking motivated, team-focused, and open-minded individuals to join our team.
Sales Associates are responsible for providing exemplary customer service, in-depth cannabis knowledge, and a positive work environment.
We value professionalism as well as a sense of individuality and a desire to participate in a compliant cannabis culture.
We are a licensed medical cannabis establishment, and an ability to provide compassionate customer service and a comfort surrounding the medicinal use of cannabis is necessary to this position.
Sales Associate duties include, but are not limited to:
- Fast, friendly, and I-502 compliant sales
- ID checking off all patrons, every transaction
- Answering customer questions surrounding all elements cannabis
- Fulfillment of online orders in a timely manner
- General store upkeep
- Assisting with opening and closing procedures
- Proper cash handling & accurate use of POS system
- Resolving customer issues according to SOP’s
- Assisting in medical cannabis sales
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- 21+ YEARS OLD
- 1+ years prior retail or customer-service experience
- Understanding of the use of POS systems
- Attention to detail and awareness of time-management
- Communication skills with a focus in customer satisfaction
- Ability to pass background check
- Sense of pride in your work
Desired Experience & Qualities
- Familiarity with current I-502 regulations, companies, products, and language
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Flexibility in work-schedule and variety of work
- Prior cannabis industry experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Desire for growth in an engaged Cannabis brand
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Professional development assistance
- Every other week
- Store Discount
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Professional Development Assistance
- Store Manager
- Shift Lead
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- After 90 day employment, Sales Associates are encouraged to explore other areas of business within the store that they are interested in. From medical Consultancy to assisting with marketing, we encourage our staff to gain experience in multiple elements of the retail marketplace.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply