Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
KushMart South is proud to be the sole cannabis supplier for many of our customers.
A dedicated focus on customer experience compliments our consistent and extensive product selection at some of the most competitive prices in the region.
We are excited to add a new member to our driven and passionate team, however due to our unique culture and strong customer relationships, we are seeking a very particular type of candidate.
If your resume represents you as a potentially strong fit to our close-knit team, we will contact you for an interview and behavioral assessment.
Thank you for your interest in KushMart South!
What we offer:
- Depends on experience
- An open, fun, and engaging experience
- Paid lunches and breaks
- Employee discount and product samples
- Company parties/events
- A well-stocked employee snack pantry
- 21+ years of age at application date and valid ID
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills; fluent in English
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to use a point of sale touch-screen system
- Ability to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Integrity and honesty
Strong candidates will have:
- Proven success in a retail or customer service position
- A magnetic personality
- A passion for cannabis
- The desire to be challenged
- An inherent drive to perform highly, no matter the task
- A teamwork approach
- The proven ability to spontaneously problem-solve
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Credible references
Budtender (Customer Experience Associate)
Consumer Experience Associates are the face of KushMart South. As the primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating an exceptional customer experience through unparalleled service and outstanding knowledge. While you will be executing essential retail functions, such as cash handling, cleaning, and up-selling, your role is ultimately to ensure first-time customers become regulars who tell their friends and family about the benefits of shopping with KushMart South. As the “front-line,” Consumer Experience Associates may develop the deepest understanding of demand and consumer behavior – invaluable information to communicate to management.
- Perform essential upkeep required at store open and store close to ensure a proficient customer experience and purchase.
- Count and open till.
- Greet customers and check IDs.
- Sign visitors in and out, grant and collect badges.
- Facilitate long-term customer relationships, exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor at all times, answer customer queries.
- Acquire extensive product knowledge and assist customers to identify the perfect product.
- Watch “loose” product that customers are viewing.
- Consumer experience associates may not leave any product unattended on top of display cases, in customer hands, or otherwise.
- If a customer would like to view different products than are currently out, budtenders must remove the current products from customer reach while getting new products.
- Educate customers on current and upcoming promotions.
- Assist customers through product sale and answer questions.
- Active up-selling.
- Use POS system to scan products and complete sale.
- Cash handling; making change.
- Checks ID at moment of sale.
- Cash received is counted in a fanned style (with all bills simultaneously visible) and the total received is verbally stated to the customer.
- Change given is counted in a fanned style and the total change is verbally stated to customer.
- If a discount has been applied, the total savings are verbally stated to the customer.
- All bills over $10 are marked by a counterfeit pen.
- All cash handling must be completed prior to giving purchased products to the customer.
- Ensure a disclaimer/warning is provided with every sale.
- Increase customer engagement with the KushMart loyalty program.
- Maintain tidiness; organize and clean sales floor and employee-only areas.
- Stock products.
- Refills for existing products.
- Go-backs for products viewed but not purchased.
- Answer the store phone.
- Prepare online orders, notify customers when order is ready.
- Perform inventory counts.
- Check and respond to digital platforms (When I Work, toptender) during each shift.
- Work as a team with coworkers.
- Prioritize LCB compliance at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 /hour
- retail or customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Government-issued photo ID (Required)
- fluent English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 10 hour shift