Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Trees Pot Shop is looking for two awesome individuals who carry extensive cannabis product knowledge and have great customer service skills.
This is a morning shift position, Monday through Friday from about 8:30a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the latest.
Pay starts at $15/hr + tips + performance bonuses that are sales oriented. Budtender samples are also a perk of the job!
- Extensive knowledge of cannabis products and effects is required.
- Must have reliable transportation. Must be on time to work assigned shifts.
- Positive, outgoing personality – This is a customer service job that requires excellent people skills.
- Must enjoy dealing and talking with people continuously for hours.
- At least 21 years old. Washington State resident.
- Minimum 2 years retail or customer service experience. Experience with POS, inventory, etc.
- Must perform under pressure, on some days we are fast paced with many customers!
- Some light lifting, no greater than 25 lbs.
- Money handling and money counting skills. Basic math and technology skills.
- Demonstrated trustworthiness, integrity, calmness, and carries a level-headed attitude.
- Applicants with previous industry experience are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Every other week
- None specified
- Store Manager
- Shift Lead
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Categories: cannabis industry