Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are two ex-Amazon employees, who quit to get involved in the cannabis industry.
We have been building our business for almost 3 years and are now growing at an extremely fast pace.
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated team member to join our small start-up family. We are looking for someone who is very organized, has a high attention to detail, and loves ensuring nothing gets missed.
Your primary focus will be helping us ensure all customer information is communicated to the right people, information/creative/photos are properly organized, and every loose end in the business is tied.
You will be sitting side by side with the founding partners of the company – no project or task is too small for any of us.
We are looking for someone who loves business and wants to help build the next great company. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate, loves learning, and continually wants to make things better, faster, and more efficient.
If you are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial type individual, who wants to achieve exceptional growth with an organization who treats their employees like family, apply with us today!
To apply email your resume to: jobs@customconesusa. com
Why work with our start-up team:
- Rewarding, challenging, and fast paced environment
- Ability to be part of a dynamic team with the chance to implement your own innovation and creative skills
- Amazing career advancement opportunities for high performers
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- You will be employee number 5 in a small and fast growing company
- Good interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to prioritize your day and projects – excellent time-management skills.
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail
- Collaborate with the Co-Founders on special projects.
- Perform administrative and computer duties that support the sales function and success of the team as a whole.
- Provide quotes and information to customers in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the market, key customers and competitors.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products and services.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated – must be wired to sell, be willing to stay constantly busy, be able to organize and prioritize time and tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects