Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Data/Order Entry Specialist for Evergreen Herbal is a key member of both our Sales and Distribution team.
From providing basic order information to researching complex concerns, strong skills in data entry, research, trouble shooting and resolution to help ensure all client needs are met and that exemplary service is provided with each interaction.
- Enter client orders with accuracy
- Handle order entry, tracking and follow up inquiries
- Research and resolve order related concerns
- Functions as liaison between Sales and Distribution groups to ensure client needs are met
- Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product
- Request further information for orders that are deemed incomplete
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Data entry experience required
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in order/data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 40+ WPM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Self-starter who works independently and is self-motivated
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingness to assist others
- Follows all procedures as detailed in client services operations policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of State Traceability system helpful, but not required
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, up to eight hours
- Ability to work in front of multiple computer monitors for long periods of time, up to eight hours
- Ability to use handset or headset for long periods of time, up to eight hours
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you!
Please reply to this post with your resume, cover letter with salary requirements. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Evergreen Herbal is an industry leader in I-502 cannabis edibles (food/beverage) manufacturing and extraction services, based in Seattle, WA.
We make cannabis-infused products such as lemonades, chocolates/candies and teas, among other products.
EH’s mission is to always prioritize quality products and customer service in this budding industry.
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Evergreen Herbal does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Evergreen Herbal provide a smoke and drug free environment.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday