Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Local Roots Marijuana is looking for experienced, professional individuals who are qualified, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about cannabis to join our sales/customer service team.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have excellent attendance
– Open/flexible availability (days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays)
– Reliable transportation
– Pass a criminal background check
– Basic industry knowledge (product knowledge, I-502 rules, etc.)
– Physical ability to stand, walk, kneel, and use step-stool for prolonged periods of time (8-10 hrs)
– 2+ years of face-to-face customer service/sales experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
– Check IDs
– Provide information and product recommendations to ensure customer satisfaction
– Comfortably operate a POS system & other online platforms (online menus, social media, etc.)
– High volume cash handling & debit sales (with accuracy)
– Maintain working knowledge of relevant state & federal laws regarding marijuana in WA State
– Opening and/or closing duties, cleaning
– Inventory control (stock product, inventory audits, etc.)
– Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
At Local Roots Marijuana we strive to be the best in the industry.
Customer service and the ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual is something we take great pride in.
We are looking for sharp, intelligent professionals who take their job seriously and consistently perform every day the same.
Someone who is self-motivated and recognizes what needs to be done and does it without being told. You must be detailed oriented, organized, and take initiative outside of your rolls and responsibilities to help the company and the team thrive.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, and management.
Additionally, candidates must have the ability to take direction and execute accordingly.
If you have a spotty work history, don’t have childcare, have transportation issues, get sick a lot, etc. you’re likely not a good fit for our organization.
We are seeking hard-working professionals with a steady/consistent work history.
So, if you are a strong team player, with a positive attitude, a contagious energy, and enthusiasm for their work then we want you!
Please stop by the store to pick up an application or email your cover letter and resume.
** PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE STORE FOR INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION STATUS – WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR APPLICATION **
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour