Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Springbig is a SaaS company that is focused on providing loyalty and communications to cannabis retailers worldwide and we’re looking for a Customer Service Representative in the Seattle area to join our awesome team!
Springbig’s Customer Service team engages our corporate customers to drive Springbig adoption and demonstrate ongoing value.
This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals.
It works with the rest of the Springbig organization to uncover new ways to make Springbig’s customers succeed and to improve our product.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Springbig to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas and attending launches virtually or in person
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Springbig advocates (i.e. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support on-boarding customers, troubleshooting inbound support requests, securing renewals and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Marshall resources across the Springbig org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product road map
- Located in or near Seattle
- 3+ years in Customer Service, Relationship Management, Account Management or similar role
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into insights
- Must be proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Office (Excel, CSV, etc)
- Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Experience with Point of Sale or Loyalty and Communications software a plus
- Comfortable in a startup environment… we move quickly and wear many hats
Why you should work for us:
- We are a fun start-up with a fun start-up culture (headquartered in sunny Boca Raton, FL)
- Our company is continually growing and always innovating and crating new features for ourselves and our clients
- Full benefits package (health, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the industry!
Competitive Salary based on experience as well as bonus opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time