Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What you’ll be doing
As part of a matrixed organization, you will report to the VP, Human Resources.
You will be responsible for executing our people initiatives, employee relations management, administering HR policies and programs, and developing our people to meet the high growth needs of our company.
- Be the culture champion-Create and drive innovative and effective employee relations, retention and reward programs to constantly enhance our amazing culture
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and leaders regarding employee performance, employee relations issues, policies, and employment laws Implement, maintain, and administer HR policies and programs while fostering a high performing, collaborative culture
- Manage the onboarding of new employees, orientation, and training
- With the support of the corporate HR team, implement benefit plans, compensation, incentive plans, stock options, and performance management process Understand the goals and priorities of our Leafly business and provide appropriate information, coaching and HR expertise to support achieving business objectives
- 3+ years in an HR Business Partner or HR management role required; high growth start up experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Strong working knowledge of US employment laws and regulations and the ability to appropriately spot and resolve employment risk issues
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer. Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.