Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
As the leader in premium labor and services in the cannabis industry, at The Harvest Company we pride ourselves in providing a high standard of service. Our ability to provide that service starts with our team members, that is why we create a passion rich environment to fuel and encourage the elevation of our team members careers within the cannabis industry.
Responsibilities of the aforementioned position with The Harvest Company include but are not limited to:
- Leaf Pulling
- Set up/Tear down of operations
- General maintenance
- Hard charger
- Take and give criticism
- Team oriented
As previously stated The Harvest Company likes to cultivate a creative and passion fueled brand, we wish to inspire innovation and growth among this industry.
- Ability to follow instructions precisely
- Ability to work 25-40 hrs/week (occasional weekends)
- At least 1 year of one or a combination of trimming/harvesting/packaging/manufacturing/construction/landscaping experience
- Must be able to stand & sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stay focused & motivated for extended periods of time
- Must be able to accept & apply constructive criticism
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Prior Military highly encouraged to apply.
- 21 years of age or older
- Washington Driver’s License/ID Card
- Must pass background check
Please reply with a COVER LETTER and RESUME.
If your experience is NOT INCLUDED on your resume, please include it IN DETAIL within your COVER LETTER.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- general labor/landscaping/construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Military: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cannabis experience (trimming, harvesting, processing): 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Lift and carry 25-50 lb. (Required)
- Prolonged standing, walking, and driving (Required)
- Work requiring manual dexterity (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends required
Work Environment(s) May Include:
- Confined spaces
- Extreme temperatures
- Fast pace