Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
As an HR Operations Specialist, you’ll be part of our HR Team working on our internal HR data and systems and will work closely with Recruiting, Payroll, Legal and other teams to make new and existing team members have an excellent experience as they onboard or transfer teams.
You will also be utilizing our HRIS systems and searching for ways to streamline/optimize how we work.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Fixed Term Employee (Contract) role for 6 months.
- Help maintain the integrity of our HR data through auditing and entering data used during the employee lifecycle and help maintaining job profiles, job families and compensation data.
- Support and partner across the HR team to process changes in the HRIS when team members change managers, cost centers, teams or locations, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Create and maintain employee files, track annual trainings, review candidate documentation and manage background checks
- Proactively seek and take initiative for process improvements and automation to assist in scaling the People Ops team
- 2+ years of operations experience with processing high volume of transactions, ideally in fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience with an HRIS system and excellent Excel skills is preferred
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer-service attitude
- A mind for detail—you are detail-oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Strong analytical skills, a proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Discretion and judgment handling confidential and sensitive data
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services