Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, enthusiastic, dedicated and polished professional to provide executive administrative support to our Leafly Executive Team. This exciting role requires superior calendaring and prioritization skills, attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, tremendous organizational skills, and the aptitude to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously.
- Schedule and organize all activities/ appointments such as global meetings, conferences, events, speaking arrangements, travel, car services, and association activities for the executive team. Event management includes invitations, site selection, catering, related details and handle changes and cancellations as deemed necessary and/ or appropriate.
- Handle business finances, reconciles credit card statements and manages expense reports in a timely manner along with process invoices.
- Interface with internal and external constituents in an engaging, effective manner, and you will handle a variety of sensitive and confidential information discreetly and professionally.
- Handle and manage confidential/sensitive information of all kinds with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- A minimum of 3 years of experience supporting top-C level executives as an Executive Assistant, ideally in a start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Possesses the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Must be able to design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, duplication of materials, etc.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- Should be able to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively are critical for success in this role.
- Excellent computer skills using the entire suite of Microsoft Office products; expert level experience in Excel and Word, advanced level with PowerPoint, including executive or Board-level presentation experience. Ability to use both a Mac and Windows Computer is a plus!
- Excellent Outlook calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive meetings
- A proactive approach and the ability to think ahead and anticipate problems before they arise is a must
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.