Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Leafly.com Job Opportunity Board. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead,
Leafly is the place for you.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
We are looking for collaborative, sharp and fearless marketing minds who wake up in the morning excited to change perceptions by building and executing disruptive programs.
We look for, cultivate and support innovative people who make informed decisions based on a combination of data and intuition.
We appreciate people who can think fast, execute efficiently, fail quickly and learn from mistakes.
We take great honor in helping affect positive change in legal and societal views toward cannabis- would you?
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future products by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Obtains product market share by working with multiple departments to develop product sales strategies
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development and other stakeholders
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and development
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning team members; following up on work results
- Seven years managing products in a highly technical environment
- Background in rolling out digital products, e-commerce, and software products
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices
- History of system integration work, ERP, data management, e-commerce, or web development
- History interfacing with Marketing, Software, Financial, Legal, Customer Support, and Sales, and third parties in order to deliver integrated product offering
- Background using data to make decisions
- Product life-cycle analysis
- Test and learn mentality
- Nice to Have:
- PMP certification
- Some HTML, dev, and design skills
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.