Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Vangst is searching for a client who is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium legal cannabis products throughout the Greater Seattle area.
They pride themselves on consistency, quality and providing innovative products.
As the company is scaling, they are seeking Sales Account Managers to work directly with stores, selling their products from North Seattle to Bellingham.
Who You Are?
Energetic, motivated, results-driven, with a successful sales track record preferably with a book of business in cannabis.
What You Will Do?
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with new and pre-existing customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service
- Connect with existing accounts and service their needs on a regular weekly basis via email, phone and in-person visits.
- Identify and qualify potential new accounts on a daily basis as per sales teams’ weekly goals.
- Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, phone, and in-person visits.
- Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released.
- Educate accounts on products thru marketing materials / in-store demos and maintain up to date materials in accounts.
- Watch and report sale trends as they affect company brand.
- Update Sales Force with client interactions, samples, and/or order deliveries.
- Maintain communications with supervisor / manager about current inventory; account activities; and current/pending orders.
- Actively communicate with other team members and provide assistance as needed, including but not limited to packaging, processing, and social media.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Be a Team Player with focus on company goals and not just individual ones.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate by using oral, written and computer skills
- An ability to gasp clients’ needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to fill out required paperwork and on time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must have clean driving record.
What’s in it for You?
They reward and support proactive thinking, and people with a strong sense of personal responsibility. The company is on a high growth trajectory and this is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to grow and build their sales career with a proven industry winner.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Consumer Goods
- Business Development