Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Still needing another good member to join our crew!
Our products are growing more popular and in demand.
A lot of people are wanting to get into the cannabis industry, but we want that special someone.
Our team members are smart, efficient, yet laid back.
At the same time, we need you to be professional and this job requires you to have common-sense.
You’ll work in an indoor, state-licensed cannabis cultivation facility located in Tacoma.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Weighing product with precision, speed and efficiency
- Filling distillate cartridges
- Making pre-rolls
- Packaging and labeling
- Documenting and record-keeping
- Performing inventory audits
- Basic equipment use, calibration, inspections and maintenance
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Adhere to company standards and operating procedures
- Abide by Washington State cannabis laws and regulations
- Work independently on assigned tasks
- Other assigned tasks
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years oldwith valid identification
- Current driver’s license and safe driving record
- Basic math and simple machine skills
- Good communication
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Able to work independently, quickly, and efficiently
- Also work well in a team
- Good at following instructions
- Also good at creating more efficient working methods
- Familiar with State’s 502 recreational cannabis policies and regulations
- Attention to details
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Able to routinely sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, and bend during work period
- Must be able to endure strong cannabis odor and varying temperature settings
- Position requires the occasional lifting of objects in excess of 30 lbs
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal, state and local standards
If you can contribute productivity with a positive attitude, then please send a resume and info about yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour