Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannaport is a fast growing e-commerce logistics company focusing on the Cannabis industry.
We help build relationships with our vendors, and provide the best customer service possible to ensure all product is efficiently and effectively delivered to the respective locations.
What we are looking for:
Cannaport is currently looking for a part-time driver courier to help make fulfill deliveries from businesses to businesses within the local area.
The hours and days vary week to week, allowing you to make deliveries based off what works best for you.
- Show up to work on time or early.
- Have a strong work ethic and go above and beyond what is asked.
- Deliver product to various locations throughout the designated route.
- Load, Unload, Prepare, Inspect and Operate vehicles.
- Maintain a clean appearance.
- Be able to follow driving routes to fulfill deliveries via mobile application
- Build strong relationships with our vendors, and to ensure that they are happy with the services we provide.
- Collect payments from accounts.
- Complete driver logs and reports.
- Follow DOT and LCB regulations and safety standards.
- Age 21+
- Valid driver’s license.
- At least a high school degree.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Own their own truck with a canopy, or something large that can be used for deliveries.
- Clean driving record and background check.
- Experience driving and/or delivering is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Friendly demeanor and positive attitude.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as our business grows.
This position is a part time Delivery Position leading into full time, we compensate on a per mile traveled basis.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers (Required)