Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kush.com is growing exponentially.
Back in 2014, we were the 1st legal cannabis tour company in Seattle, but in 2017 we pivoted to a digital cannabis and hemp marketplace that is growing exponentially.
Our marketplace was first to market, and is the only multi-state platform for licensed cannabis buyers and sellers.
Think e-bay for wholesale buyers and sellers of cannabis and hemp.
Our trade shows have proven an excellent lead source for growth, and have allowed us to build a stellar brand in the rapidly growing marijuana industry.
We are now poised to take our company national.
We’re looking for smart, motivated, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team.
Our mission is to drive the cannabis and hemp industry toward responsible growth and global acceptance.
Are you up for the challenge?
The User Onboarder takes the lead on bringing new users onto the platform, and teaching them how to take full advantage of the site. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Verifying compliance documents for each new user
- Educating new users on how to manage & upload their supply and demand to the platform
- Identifying high value users and assigning them to a Sales Specialist
- Working with our compliance team to ensure we’re operating according to the hemp/cannabis laws of each region, and educating our users on how to stay compliant.
- New user customer service
Being a User Onboarder requires some knowledge of the legal cannabis &/or hemp industry, experience in sales or customer service, and a self-starter work ethic.
People who are successful in this role have been supply managers, retail/wholesale buyers and sellers, tele-sales/fundraising reps, regional sales reps, and farmers/extractors for cannabis/hemp companies.
Other skills/qualifications include:
- Ability to make 50+ phone calls per day
- Excellent communication skills
- CRM software experience
- Able to travel
- Typing 40+ WPM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $45,000/yr + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Other forms
- One location