Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
GCH is an international platform for cannabis brands lead by our flagship brand – Willie’s Reserve.
We are recruiting an experience Sourcing Manger to oversee sourcing, logistics and product development on hardware, soft goods, packaging, promotional items, Point of Sale and in store merchandise for a growing, fast paced consumer product business in the cannabis.
Collaborate with Brand, Marketing, Sales Departments along with GCH external partners to source and produce the most cost effective yet sustainable solution.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Working with cross functional team, drive new product development sourcing from ideation through to delivery across all GCH brands working to meet product roadmaps timelines.
- Oversee product development and production of custom branded containers and products to meet each state legal requirements yet maintain brand integrity.
- Create supply chain which meets GCH social and sustainability sourcing goals and deliver on time and on budget.
- Provide estimates and timelines for all new projects and track through project to delivery.
- Using GCH Forecasting model, inventory reporting and working with VP of Production, ensure all parts are kept in stock across all partners and inventory sites.
- Create receiving forms and ensure all partners are aware of deliveries, making sure all discrepancies are resolved with vendor and partner.
- Set up PO’s in Quick Books,, manage approvals through to final payment terms. Sign off invoices, and receive goods into inventory.
- Keep all Sourcing Pricing and COG’s documents updated.
- Collaborate with all partners across organization for product and packaging innovation.
- Set and maintain traceability, COA and all testing/ lot tracking program for CBD products.
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years sourcing and production experience in consumer packaged goods and promotional products.
- Inventory and Purchasing software programs. (QuickBooks)
- Deep understanding of manufacturing. OEM/ODM experience preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in multilocation inventory and drop shipping
- Degree or diploma in appropriate field.
- Strong Communication and attention to detail
- Strong Computer Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- consumer packaged goods & promotional products: 10 years (Preferred)
- sourcing & production: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Monday to Friday