Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The legal cannabis industry is one of the biggest growth stories of our generation – we’re at the beginning of the end of the global prohibition of cannabis and Washington has led the way.
Our belief is that a legal regulated market is a better answer for our country and we’re proud to play a leading role in showing the world how to do it properly.
botanicaSEATTLE was one of the first legal cannabis companies in Washington.
We started in 2014 with a focus on creating edibles that would resonate for a wide range of consumers.
Today our market leading brands are found across the state in nearly 300 stores and include Mr. Moxey’s Mints, SPOT, and Journeyman.
In 2017 we opened a sister company in Oregon that allowed our brands to be found across the Pacific Northwest and we’re currently building out our retail focus.
We’re a small group of committed professionals out to make a big impact.
We work hard, deal with the unexpected, and are driven to change the world.
If this sounds interesting then we’d love to talk and learn about why you’d like to join us.
We are seeking a strong Sales and Marketing manager to grow our brands, drive consumer engagement and oversee all aspects of sales and marketing programs in the Pacific Northwest.
This position will require strong data analysis, excellent communication between multiple teams to build consensus and prior experience managing a team with individuals in multiple locations.
You will also need to be a strong relationship builder with our retail partners and understand, or be willing to quickly learn, all aspects of the cannabis market.
- Manages all aspects of sales and marketing budget including forecasting
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts
- Works with Innovation and Design teams to create and manage sales/marketing initiatives & activities based on clear objectives and tactics
- Recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce excellent sales results
- Oversees and evaluates market research, shares reports with stakeholders about market conditions and adjusts marketing & sales strategies accordingly
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic retailers and other partners
- Directs staff and conducts training as needed to keep employees thriving in their roles
- Represents company at vendor and other marketing events
- 5+ years experience in Sales & Marketing role, ideally in cannabis industry
- Team management skills and the ability to lead remote staff
- An excellent organizer and deadline driven
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to management
- Engaging and personable, great at building relationships
- Energetic, hardworking, and willing to pitch in with whatever is needed
- Highly adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Numerate and an excellent negotiator
- Professional, polished and trustworthy
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be 21+ years of age and pass a background check
To apply, please submit a cover letter detailing your interest in the role along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time