Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Herbn Elements cannabis dispensary is a recreational and medical marijuana certified retail brand located in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking experienced and in-experienced Budtenders to join our expanding brand and help us grow into Washington’s premier cannabis retail experience.
Budtenders are the front line and face of our organization, as such we’re seeking professional, competent, motivated, and focused individuals who align with our company’s long-term vision and store goals.
Please include an “elevator pitch” cover letter, short and sweet, with what makes you different from our other candidates, and why we should consider your application over others.
Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
-The friendly face of our shop, knowledgeable and helpful in educating and guiding customers to the right products so they return again and again.
– Honest, on time, dependable, motivated, able to handle a large volume of customers, detail-oriented, organized, intelligent, a “glass is half full” type of person and a team member who contributes to the success of the business.
– Someone who sees what needs to be done and does it without being told, including re-stocking and cleaning during slow times.
SUPER BONUS POINTS:
You are good with organizing and keeping track of inventory, both in a stock room and on a computer. Fluent in Microsoft office and have a college degree will yield wages that reflect this added value. These will be considered when determining compensation.
– Depends on Experience: $14 – $16, possibly higher if candidate has relevant education or specialized skill set
– 60 day trial for evaluation
– Full time and part time positions available
– After 60 Day review, candidates receive a .50 raise
– Receive your WA’s Medical Marijuana Expert Certification and receive a .50 raise
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Guide and direct customers in their cannabis purchasing journey
- Answer customer questions and concerns
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Ensure compliance in all transactions
- Assist with opening/closing of store and other tasks as assigned
- In-depth knowledge of cannabis products, strains, and consumption methods
- In-depth knowledge of all products carried in store
- Familiarity with Greenbits (Helpful but not required)
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Retail experience preferred
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must possess valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must possess current state cannabis worker license or permit (if applicable)
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour