Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Sierra Gold Hemp facilitates hemp-related cultivation and development projects, working with farmers and producers, utilizing our industry presence, expertise, and equipment to give the small producer more leverage in the national and international hemp marketplace.
Sierra Gold Hemp wholesale CBD crude oil and extraction consulting.
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for directing the sales and development of the company’s products and services in the U.S.
This position will develop and implement sales strategies and forecast sales volumes for all dealers in the domestic market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing an effective B2B wholesale strategy
- Creating awareness and demand for the company products and services
- Identifying reseller network, fulfilling needs and interests and effectively communicating benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
- Analyzing customer capacity throughout the country to pinpoint production to match demand efforts
- Maintaining communications with internal personnel to ensure production goals are in line with sales efforts
- Generating and developing new distribution partners in order to sell products to end-users
- Expanding existing customers within the distribution channel and building the customer organization
- Calling on prospective distributors, providing technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and quoting appropriate customer prices
- Preparing quotes and contracts for potential resellers
- Developing and maintaining all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Developing and maintaining sales demonstration tools and applications
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Proven sales experience in the cannabis space
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Experience in developing and recruiting a reseller distribution channel preferred
- Knowledge of various recruiting and/or relationship sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with resellers
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a non-structured developing work environment
- Demonstrated capacity to think “outside the box”, communicate and motivate resellers on the company’s products, programs, and new ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Preferred)
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Ops Manager