Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Buddy’s Marketing Manager seeks to create, execute, manage and measure all marketing campaigns supporting increased sales and customer relationships.
Duties and responsibilities: *
- Marketing Plan and Weekly updates:
- Within 30 days of hire, develop a comprehensive marketing plan to increase sales, profits and return on investment leveraging industry analytics and metrics.
- Plan should include but not be limited to – industry wide event, holiday programming, sponsorships, print media and vendor marketing.
- Plan should include: SEO strategy around online paid media across multiple entities. Pop-up, ad banners and other paid avenues.
- Plan must include an interactive online calendar of activities that is shared by all employees and updated with a three-month forward snapshot.
- Plan must include a comprehensive measurement section against which job performance will be measured.
- Marketing manager will provide weekly updates in all categories in a comprehensive report that tracks to the overall marketing plan.
- Product & Industry Technology Knowledge:
- Our marketing manager must have deep knowledge of our industry, customers and our products to be successful.
- Must be proficient on all Cannabis industry technology and apply use appropriately – example: Vendor day discount buttons in Greenbits
- Events and Trade Shows:
- Manage all events and trade shows working with other staff, partners and vendors to drive success. Events occur in many locations and require evening and weekends.
- Paid Media:
- Conceptualize and develop all print media for use in paid media campaigns
- Earned Media:
- Secure inclusion of Buddy’s in key print, online and broadcast earned media stories about our industry.
- Create a calendar of awards lists that Buddy’s should be included in and execute all submissions.
- Speaking Opportunities:
- Identify top local speaking opportunities and secure participation by key Buddy’s executives.
- Goal: One speaking panel per month.
- Social Media:
- Development of a daily blog – all strategy, images and written content updated twice weekly.
- Execution of social media posts – twice daily across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- All social media activities will coordinate with Buddy’s Goodies and Glass marketing efforts.
- Company Website:
- Updated with relevant news, images and creative content twice weekly.
- Tracking reports regarding new unique viewers updated in weekly report.
- Vendor Relationships:
- Support vendor recognition events with schedules and discounts.
- Capture vendor images as needed to support aggressive social media campaign.
- Partner with inventory manager and review new items board to determine new or active inventory.
- Ensure all products in every category have proper display and signage to maximize the benefit of being in our store.
- The Marketing Manager job is a full-time, onsite job with standard business hours 9-6 (hour lunch)
- Must be available to work nights and weekends to support marketing events
- Must understand all company policies and state laws
- Must be service and team motivated;
- to assist all customers of Buddy’s and fellow employees to the best of your ability
- Create an atmosphere of comfort and education
- Maintain a positive attitude and energy
- Facilitate customer transactions with inventory and cash accuracy in mind
- Stay educated on current laws and regulations and perform job functions accordingly
- Proper product knowledge always
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required