Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
SōRSE Technology is a food science and intellectual property company specializing in emulsion technology.
Our clients are both operating in and entering the hemp CBD and/or cannabis space and use our proprietary SōRSE emulsion to provide better and safer hemp CBD and/or cannabis edible and beverage experiences.
SōRSE emulsions are currently found in the #1 cannabis beverage in Washington.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred, Not a Requirement)
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Experience with Trade Show Booth Design a PLUS
Position: Full Time
Location: Seattle. Ballard/Fremont.
Salary Range: Depending on experience
Equal Opportunity: SōRSE Technology does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
SōRSE Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday