Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
We are seeking a Client Operations Specialist to work on our Customer Operations team located in our Seattle, Wa office.
What We Are Looking In our Client Operations Specialists
You have amazing soft skills!
You know when to be gentle and when to be firm, and how to do it on the phone, email and chat.
As an expert in customer service, you embody empathy for the client.
You understand how to use the right words, when training a client.
You’re flexible and exhibit urgency during the right time.
You are motivated to create a warm and welcome experience to clients.
And to boot, your clients LOVE you.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
We are looking for an exceptional Client Operations Specialist to onboard and activate clients in a friendly and upbeat manner.
This role also handles responses to user and dispensary technical issues, as well as assign, and forward inquiries to departments and teams as appropriate.
This role would work closely with our Sales team to support our client’s needs and would be responsible for filing and coordinating the resolution of bugs, compiling feature requests, and updating policies and FAQs.
Here are some of your day to day responsibilities:
- Onboard and activate new Leafly Pickup clients
- Assist clients with technical support
- Help dispensaries with site related issues
- Reproduce, log, submit bugs to Support Team Lead
- Maintain a positive professional relationship with clients
- Deliver virtual training
- Compile feature requests and feedback to the Client Operations Manager
- Monitor the Leafly Pickup order pipeline, triage and escalate late orders, when appropriate
- Assist clients with the administrative aspects of onboarding and implementation of various tools and products
- Work in a proactive manner to better familiarize our clients with various tools and products
- Suggest updates to current documentation, as needed
- Identify, drive and support miscellaneous projects as needed
- Respond to customer email inquiries and/or forward to appropriate parties
- Assist customers with technical support
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or client success-related role or 1+ year in a technical support role
- Experience with Freshdesk or similar ticketing system and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Willingness to work alternative shifts and overtime as needed
- Knowledge of cannabis and the cannabis industry (preferred but not required)
- Committed to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanor under stress, and roll with the punches
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended
- Spanish or French language skills are desirable
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.