Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
- * 3 years CRM experience, Zoho preferred
- * 10 years Strong Sales experience and a proven record of closing Sales
- * 4 years experience creating ad campaigns
- ability to understand and interrupt digital advertising specifications
- * Ability to guide clients through the digital specifications for their ad campaign
- * Familiarity with cannabis and hemp
- * 10 years management experience to include hiring and managing of sales staff
- 3 years conflict resolution
- 3 years human relations training
- 3 years department analysis and development
- 5 years creating and balancing a department budget
- * A strong focus on a client centric style
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
- * Strong computer skills with a high comfort level
Job Title: Senior SAAS Advertising and Sales Director – North America Region
The Regional Sales Director coordinates and functionally supervises all activities relating to the sale of company services through relationships with account holders and memberships, creating and oversight over the ad campaigns, handling the sales/advertising team.
As Sales Director this position also has primary responsibilities to successfully establish, maintain, and enhance credibility, communications, and relationships with users and accounts to establish new account.
You will be immerse in with your team, handling the larger accounts, and being an example for them.
Salary, commission and team commission
This is a salary position, plus your accounts commission and a portion of advertising in your department. Salary is dependent on experience. Please provide your salary range when applying.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or sufficient years of experience.
- Create Cloud experience or equiv software
- Helpful to have some front end UI experience
- Zoho CRM and apps
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus – Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus – Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity – Is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
- Location: Burien, WA
The incumbent will successfully achieve sales targets while maintaining quality standards and client centric methods.
Key attributes of the ideal candidate include an individual who is motivated, hardworking and has prior sales leadership experience with a track record of success.
This individual will be an effective communicator who can provide reliable forecasting and clear reporting, able to manage projection plans.
Develop and execute strategic plan for the Western region that coincide with the overall company objectives
- Develop and execute the client strategy for the North America regions which incorporates an agent accountability and review process for the client
- Provide leadership and development to internal and external advertising and sales teams
- Maintain a commitment to the company’s sales processes, values and business code of ethics
- Attract, retain, and develop high performing, high potential level talent through assessing, selecting, on-boarding, coaching, and developing talent that feeds future roles in the business.
- Superior knowledge and demonstrated skills of sales techniques, customer interaction, customer relations and employee development
- Analytical thinking capability, leveraging data-driven arguments to make decisions, conduct annual sales operating plans
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Advertising: 5 years (Required)
- Burien, WA (Required)
- english (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday