Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
The Marketing Manager for Partnerships and Evangelism evolve our strategic partnerships, events, and education programming that will drive consumer awareness and adoption through local and national activations, advocacy, and education.
This candidate is responsible for creating and implementing Leafly’s events and educational programming strategy, to drive Leafly evangelism in a rapidly changing environment.
This candidate will partner with retailers and brands to build marketing programs that drive consumer awareness and create evangelists among our retail partners.
They will be on the front lines of local and national activation, education, and advocacy, and will campaigns from ideation to execution.
The ideal candidate has experience leading multiple events simultaneously and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues.
They have strong attention to detail, and are able to balance driving value with staying under budget.
A skilled project manager, this person can collaborate and communicate with many stakeholders to drive programs to execution.
The ideal candidate has experience innovating solutions to measuring and tracking the results of out of home marketing efforts back to digital marketing goals.
This person demonstrates passion and excitement for the opportunities within the cannabis industry, and operates as an owner of Leafly’s brand.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify retail and brand opportunities and leverage strategic event participation to retain industry thought leadership and brand awareness
- Coordinate event logistics, including venue needs, vendor relationships, and event entertainment
- Champion ambitious initiatives to improve Leafly’s brand reach and penetration
- Act responsibly, finding opportunities to help the communities in which we work
- Manage budget, and develop scalable processes for planning, prioritization, and execution
- Create attributable, measurable results and report on weekly
- 5+ years in Events Planning, Field Marketing, or similar experience
- Deep understanding of and experience with field marketing, events, educational programs, and print and digital amplification
- Handles ambiguity with common sense, problem-solving skills, and an acute sense of judgment
- Frugal, seeking to do more with less
- Must be a collaborative team-player, with a strong ability to delegate
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended