Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply,
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
We are looking for an exceptional Specialist to join our Support Team.
Our Customer and Client Operations Training/QA Specialist will work closely with the Manager of the Customer and Client Success Team to ensure that Support Team Agents are delivering a world class customer experience.
Ideal candidates should be passionate about customer experiences, educating others, and process improvements.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Provide consistent new-hire training and onboarding for Support Team Agents
- Lead educational sessions in team and one-on-one settings to ensure Support Agents are properly trained on their duties
- Work directly with the Manager of the Customer and Client Success Team to enforce individual and team performance metrics
- Create and maintain documentation for the Support Team’s processes
- Collaborate with internal teams to keep the Support Team’s documentation accurate
- Identify areas of improvement through sampling and audit of Support Agents’ completed work to assure quality
- Report agent performance and quality of work to team leads
- Identify, drive and support miscellaneous projects as needed
- Track individual and team productivity and progress on assignments and projects
- Assist with various team duties as needed
- Minimum 1 year in a training or on-boarding role preferred, or 3+ years in a customer or client support role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended
- Experience delivering presentations
- Strong time-management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience managing customer satisfaction, preferably in a team environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite products, with an emphasis in Google Slides and Google Sheets or Microsoft equivalents.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.