Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Support Specialist to provide timely and appropriate responses to user inquiries and dispensary reviews, as well as assign and forward inquiries to departments and teams as appropriate.
As well as helping create and update support processes and documentation.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Respond to customer email, phone, and live chat inquiries and/or forward to appropriate parties
- Assist with new lead generation through support inbox
- Compile feature requests from customers for future development
- Moderate strain, dispensary, and photos reviews submitted by users
- Monitor Leafly Pickup orders and triage late orders
- Various administrative tasks – data entry, research, compiling lists
- Identify, drive and support miscellaneous projects as needed
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service-related role (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of cannabis and the cannabis industry (preferred but not required)
- Committed to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanor under stress, and roll with the punches
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Spanish or French language skills are desirable
- 50 WPM typing ability
- Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.