Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
As the CFO Consultant for our clients, you wil
- Establish and develop relationships with CEOs, Board of Directors, members of the executive management team, external partners and/or stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations on strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of Monthly/Quarterly/Annual financial reporting for investors, lenders and buyers.
- Create and present customized operational reporting utilizing metrics, dashboard, and ERP systems data.
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the client’s finance and accounting team.
- Advise on cost accounting, advanced reporting, & complex transactions.
GPL is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in international and domestic tax and accounting.
Our quest is to be the key player on our clients’ financial dream team.
We provide year-round services and support to educate and empower clients to achieve their goals and financial destiny.
We are a young, energetic company that is growing rapidly, like the many businesses we work with.
We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
We’re results focused, but love our jobs and are always having fun – and we like it that way! (check for yourself: http://www.gpltax.com/our-philosophy/).
The GPL Difference
Innovation: we think beyond the debits and credits
FinTech: we employ the latest technologies to enhance the work environment and productivity
Proactive Client Support: year-round accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation and consulting services on an ongoing basis, not just during “tax season”CFO Services: expert guidance for small business owners who want to take their business to the next level
We Say Yes: we don’t shy away from emerging industries, such as Cannabis, or complex tax situations such as foreign transactions
Diverse Clientele: we provide solutions for high net worth individuals with complex tax structures, small-business owners and startups, and people with broad investment portfolios
Community Connections: We provide our clients access to a network of professionals in a variety of fields such as financial services, legal services, real estate, mortgage, banking, and risk management