Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Remedy Tulalip is a one of a kind, retail cannabis store.
Our Cannabis sales team works in a beautiful venue, with a focus on informative guest experiences!
We are seeking experienced cannabis professionals, who are trustworthy, honest, and passionate about cannabis knowledge.
Cannabis Specialists provide Remedy Guests with expertise, in a unique cannabis retail environment.
Cannabis Specialists also assure appropriate stocking of product to the sales floor, relay requests for inventory, assisting with the intake of deliveries, and inventory auditing.
Create an exceptional customer service experience through knowledge of products, and salesmanship, & inventory management.
- Provide accurate consumer education on cannabis products, and effects
- Know pricing and & budgeting options
- Successfully encourage rewards program enrollment
- Continual participation in cannabis education modules
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Assist other team members with daily tasks, cleaning, restocking, labeling, etc
- Comply with inventory handling policies & participate in inventory audits
- Maintain and intake inventory
- Treat all team members with respect at all times
- All other operations duties as requested by the store manager, and/or manager on duty
Cannabis Specialist qualifications
- Minimum 2 years previous cannabis employment
- Minimum 5 years retail or guest service experience
- Attention to detail & thoroughness in tasking
- Ability to pass criminal thorough background check
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in basic computer usage and point of sale systems
- Practice and understanding of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
These Budtender positions qualify for Native preference: Enrolled members of any federally recognized tribe are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Cannabis Employment: 2 years (Required)
- Retail Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Sunday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours per week: