Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
You are a Graphic Designer, an Illustrator, and a Data Guru all rolled into one.
You may even have Product Design, Book Design, or User Experience in you repertoire.
You understand how to take complex information, from many resources and craft it into beautifully consumable, visual communications.
The person in this position possesses an understanding of the elements and principles of design and is responsible for communication across Leafly’s executive and sales team.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop a mastery of the Leafly brand and be an advocate for the brand within the company, the team and projects
- Develop an understanding of the Leafly business, and the products we support so that you can accurately represent them in your daily tasks
- Insistence on adhering to creative strategy (including budgets and timelines) based on the project brief, creative criteria, brand attributes and expected production values
- Contributes to maintaining a strong team-oriented environment
- Exhibit strategic thinking and relentlessly creative thought process in every assignment
- Deliver assets, files, documents, etc to appropriate cross-functional partners at the right times
- Thrive (and keep smiling) in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 2-10 years of professional experience designing, building, and delivering corporate presentations.
- Strong visual communication skills, including information graphics and data visualization
- Ability to track deliverables, meet deadlines, and communicate well with team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines within challenging time frames
- Ability to learn from critique and apply feedback effectively
- Strong layout, typographic, and production skills with a strong portfolio and proven process
- Proficient in Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides, Adobe CS and other digital production tools
- Bonus if you can demonstrate abilities in motion graphics and video editing
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.