Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Grow Op Farms, the leading I-502 producer by volume of top-shelf cannabis in the state of Washington is hiring for an Administrative Assistant for the facilities department for their Spokane Valley Location.
This position is responsible for assisting with daily clerical and administrative duties of the facility department.
Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Updates daily all shared sheets including department schedules, team basecamps and R and I sheet.
- Edits time punches and sends missing punch reports to leadership.
- Updates time off calendar with all time off requests once approved by management.
- Delivers items to be filed to office managers/ building managers including but not limited to new hire paperwork, time off request sheets, work order requests, billing statements, packing slips etc.
- Prepares proofs and edits documents, correspondence, spreadsheets and reports as directed ensuring accuracy and meeting all established deadlines.
- Answer and direct phone calls, takes messages, and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions directed from leadership.
- Provides high quality customer service using professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment.
- Distributes items, requested supplies, and materials to appropriate teams and departments.
- Establishes and maintains filing system, sorts and directs mail, and maintains an accurate calendar for Facilities Director. Assists with Research & Development projects as assigned.
- Assists with purchasing.
- Researches and purchases materials and locates, pick-ups and delivers materials, includes driving to and from vendors/sites.
- Coordinates various facility needs with vendors
- Coordinates and generates recurring preventative maintenance tasks through work order systems.
- Coordinates building purchases for all departments
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years old
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Current Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Experience with computers and Google (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Docs) and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel).
- Forklift experience preferred
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Frequently sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, grasp, walk, reach, taste, smell, climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, carry up to 40 pounds, talk, and/or hear.
- Occasionally carry up to 50 pounds.
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time,
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software and labeling machines.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals,
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.