Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
You will be responsible for managing and growing a data-driven marketing team that will drive traffic and active users through strong consumer acquisition and engagement programs within channels such as paid media, OOH, email, social, and app/web merchandising.
You will be the single threaded leader for SEO, overseeing Search, Browse and navigational projects that improve Leafly’s relevance, rank, and customer experience.
You will provide data-driven customer insights that inform how we introduce Leafly to customers and how we motivate them to engage them with our content, products, brands, and services.
You will help analyze customer behavior, propose big ideas, implement, and then measure the results.
You will build robust test roadmaps that allow your team to learn, automate, and scale marketing programs across US and global geographies.
You will be responsible for goal setting and achievement and defining success measurement to optimize and maximize campaigns that meaningfully contribute to company goals.
You will leverage key trends, news, and consumer behavior to inform your strategies.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who can clearly develop and expertly communicate recommendations and results to both peers and executives.
You must have a proven track record of working across teams to influence with and without authority and manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive attitude.
The role requires a highly analytical mindset, data savviness, curiosity to seek out new possibilities, and dive deep into solutions to support them.
We are looking for someone who is highly-organized, successfully manages competing priorities, and thrives in a fast-paced, growing, and energetic environment.
The ideal candidate will be a world-class people manager, with proven ability to foster and retain top talent.
You must be fluent in creating efficient and scalable processes to drive results through a combination of national and regional marketing activations across a matrixed organization.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Provide overall vision and management to the consumer marketing team
- Own the vision, strategy, programs, tactics, supporting materials and content to drive traffic, acquisition, and engagement
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Build and execute an ambitious marketing strategy for Leafly content, products, brands, and services
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to implement best-in-class customer experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities including editorial, sales, product, analytics, research, and the Leafly community
- Measure success of campaigns and programs to justify associated budget and resources to executives
- Develop scalable processes for strategic planning, prioritization, and execution
- 15+ years of developing and executing scalable, data-driven marketing programs
- Experience in the technology industry; startup experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of and experience with SEO/SEM, paid media, email, and social channels
- Can handle ambiguity by using common sense, problem-solving skills, and an acute sense of judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment
- Track record of prioritizing work streams and programs effectively with competing priorities
- Very strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Must be a collaborative team-player
- Sense of humor – ability to stay cool under pressure
- Flexible, willing to help when and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Have you experienced the Leafly app? We are actively seeking individuals that understand our product and have a zest for learning more. Download on iOS and Android today and subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.