Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Cannabis Industry is booming in the State of Washington!
Fire Line Cannabis is a I-502 Cannabis Production/Processor located in Arlington, Washington.
We are seeking a qualified Graphic Designer to join our team.
You will be designing and executing original work for a variety of marketing initiatives that align with Fireline Cannabis Brand strategies.
This position will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, packaging, menus, sales collateral, magazines, digital media, social media and point of sale materials.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
No cannabis experience is necessary.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Creates and designs original marketing materials that are aligned with
Fireline Cannabis’s marketing objectives
- Presents finalized ideas and concepts to the marketing team and
implements changes as directed for all design projects
- Delivers press-ready, mechanical files for all assignments
- Adheres all creative deliverables to brand standards
- Adheres to all required packaging and advertising requirements for cannabis products in Washington State.
- Advises on strategies to reach target audiences through assisting in the development of the messaging strategy
- Creates images that identify a product or convey a message
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Sources stock photography
- Occasionally works with outside agencies and freelancers to provide graphic assets and direction on brand standards
- Reviews designs for errors before printing, publishing or distributing
- Stays up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results timely
- Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Special Position Requirements:
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design skills
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Can navigate several different computer operating systems
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment and multi-task multiple projects
- Requires moderate use of logic and application
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Associates degree in related field
- 3-4 years of directly related experience
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Bridge and Adobe Acrobat
- 4-year degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)