Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Grown Products ,a successful I-502 producer/processor with a brand new state of the art facility has an immediate opening for a CO2 Extraction Technician.
Our 5th generation family farm is situated at the foot of the Cascades.
We feature a unique atmosphere staffed with a fun, energetic and motivated long-term team that shares a common vision.
Our top of the line products are offered in 4 unique, distinctive and exciting brands which include flower, pre-rolls and a wide range of concentrates.
Our recent extensive expansion project has doubled our size and requires the immediate addition of an CO2 Extraction Technician.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Operating Eden Labs 20L CO2 Extraction machine
- Previous experience necessary
- Running operation from start to winterized and distillate finish
- Filling cartridges
- Helping with the day to day operations of the garden during down times/ run times
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
This is a rare and desirable opportunity with an industry leader.
This is a full time position featuring competitive pay with a base salary and bonuses
If have interest in joining our Northwest Grown family and this rare opportunity with excellent advancement potential sounds like an ideal fit for you, please email a current resume.
If you have a separate cannabis resume, please include both.
Please, only hard working, serious and motivated individuals with the ability to pass an extensive background check.
Thank you for your time,
The Northwest Grown Team
Embrace your roots
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mount Vernon, WA (Required)