Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
**What We Look For In Our Media Producers**
Here Are Some Of Your Day-to-day Responsibilities
The Motion Graphic Artist at Leafly will be responsible for creating all motion graphic assets for Leafly projects.
They are highly collaborative, communicative and have a deep understanding of digital media.
They have broad experience with commercial video, adhere to corporate branding guidelines and the ability to execute across multimedia projects.
Leafly is looking for you.
- Produce motion graphics, animation, and 3D design from concept to delivery – including design, creation modelling, animation, encoding and output for video, web, and social platforms
- Work alongside the Senior Video Editor to organize and maintain a library of design assets and templates
- Work strategically with other design leaders and team members across the organization
- Manage complex products and project plans with multiple work streams & dependencies
- Create storyboards, comps, animation, visual effects, photo retouching, and image enhancements
- Maintain a solid understanding of production techniques and workflow in motion graphics 3D tools including Maya and Cinema 4D
- 3+ years of experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, animation, and video editing
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effect and other Creative Suite applications
- Experience in design for corporate marketing
- Experience working cross functionally in deadline driven environment
- Exceptional portfolio of motion graphics, visual effects, and animations; must be able to provide a sample reel demonstrating excellence in these skills
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology