Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
You are a Graphic Designer, an Illustrator, a junior Art Director, and a Production Designer all rolled into one.
You may even have Product Design or User Experience in you repertoire.
You understand what it takes to extend creative across marketing channels and how it works both the physical Retail and an eCommerce environment.
The person in this position possesses an understanding of the elements and principles of design, particularly in a digital space and is not only responsible for delivering amazing creative but can deliver pixel perfect files across Leafly’s vast ecosystem of customer touchpoints.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the Leafly brand and be an advocate for the brand within the company, the team and projects
- Develop an understanding of the Leafly brand and products we support so that you can accurately represent them in your daily tasks
- Insistence on adhering to creative strategy (including budgets and timelines) based on the project brief, creative criteria, brand attributes and expected production values ideas
- Contributes to maintaining a strong team-oriented environment
- A strategic thinker who exhibits a relentlessly creative thought process
- Deliver assets, files, documents, etc to appropriate cross-functional partners at the right times
- Adhere to product and channel guidelines while reinventing new ways of working
- Thrive (and keep smiling) in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- 2-4 years of professional experience with a design firm or advertising agency
- Understanding of concept-driven creative
- Demonstrates impeccable design, typographic, and compositional skills
- Ability to track deliverables, meet deadlines, and communicate well with team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines within challenging time frames
- Ability to learn from critique and apply feedback effectively
- Demonstrates strong layout, typographic, production skills with a strong portfolio and process
- Experience designing for an eCommerce business is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe CS and other digital production tools
Bonus if you can
- Can demonstrate abilities in motion graphics and video editing
- Can demonstrate proficiency in hand lettering and illustration
- Can demonstrate proficiency in photography and retouching
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended