Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Leafly media producers are equipped at handling multiple work streams, developing creative and strategic plans with cross-functional teams, and executing against a wide variety of creative and strategic business briefs and marketing channels.
They possess a strong creative content production background, including managing internal and external development and production partners.
Leafly is looking for you!
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Advise and direct staff and freelance producers on planning and executing photo and video shoots based on creative concepts, both in studio and on location.
- Develop and manage long term strategic initiatives in order to achieve growth and revenue targets
- Identify opportunities for incorporating videos on Leafly properties and identify opportunities and partners for content distribution and syndication
- Manages content pipeline, ensuring production and post-production timelines align to meet pipeline demands.
- Lead team communications with other departments as well as within production department and hold regular status updates with actions and owners.
- 6+ years in video production, with experience as a senior creative in digital media or other high production value programs
- Ability to draft creative briefs, manage asset production, and direct multiple cross-functional and cross-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of project breakdowns, budget and scheduling and understands how to prep a project rolling into production
- Experience in handling clients, feedback, notes, and approvals
- Experience managing and monetizing video platforms
- Experience developing engaging branded content
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies and best practices with a passion to share and inspire those around you
- Ability to travel as needed
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.