Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Euphorium is seeking a dynamic professional.
Ideal candidate must be driven, professional, reliable, and demonstrate a track record of success in retail and/or management.
Must have 2+ years of retail sales/management and operations experience.
New store will be opening in June 2019.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proven ability to sell, and create strategies to increase sales and employee performance
- Store operations expertise including but not limited to day-to-day operations, merchandising, visual display, schedule building, training and development of store employees.
- Strong analytical ability to provide accurate financial and inventory reporting
- Inventory management
- Proven track record of retail management success
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Business development and strategy implementation knowledge
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
Please apply with a cover letter and strong detailed resume to be considered.
The successful candidate must be able to pass a background check for employment and have reliable transportation.
We look forward to working with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- retail management: 2 years (Required)
- Sales Operations: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Employee discounts
- Ops Manager
- N/A – fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly