Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We’re Springbig and we’re a SaaS company that is focused on providing loyalty and communications to cannabis retailers worldwide and we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team!
We’re pretty awesome and we’re looking for someone equally as awesome.
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Your Account management responsibilities will include developing strong relationships with our key clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders at our client organizations to better understand their needs and how we can best support them, cross-selling/upselling our services set to your clients and ensuring their overall satisfaction.
You will also be available to answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Client Services and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales and customer sat goals.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Client Development, Account Development experience within the technology industry and strong engagement skills
- Proven ability to build rapport over the phone and via email with quick response times
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Why you should work with us:
- We are a fun start-up, with a fun start-up culture
- Our company is continually growing and always innovating and creating new features for ourselves and our clients
- Full benefits package (health, vision, dental, life)
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Company atmosphere is collaborative, passionate, and fun
- Casual dress code
- Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the industry! We learn from and share knowledge with each other every day
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Required)