Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
MarijuanaClub99 is looking for a few incredible Budtenders!
We need super friendly, outgoing individuals who are interested in a long-term, entry level position that are willing to go above and beyond for our great customers every day!
We strive to provide the best service available so you must be able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and evolving work environment.
You will be our stores first and last impression, so excellent interpersonal and sales skills are a must as well as strong cannabis experience and knowledge.
We have a big crew and working well with everyone is extremely important.
Must have a desire to help others, ability to self-educate, retain knowledge on the products we carry and problem solve.
Previous budtending (with strong marijuana knowledge) is desirable.
Must follow state rules and regulations and check ID’s.
The store is open from 8am-11:50pm daily. Part-time and full-time work available depending on sales, hours and experience.
– Must be at least 21
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
– High School diploma, or equivalent
– Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
– Task oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
– High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
– Attention to detail
– Accurately count back change to customers
– Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time
– Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
– Basic computer skills, POS experience,- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
– Must have excellent salesmanship
– Excellent employee discount
– Set schedule (as much as possible)
– Advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
*You must have sales, customer service, and cash-handling experience to qualify for a budtender position; it is preferred that you have prior experience budtending. This is a job with multiple opportunities for growth, after proving yourself a dedicated and trustworthy employee. Your attention and commitment will be key to growing with us.
– Operate P.O.S accurately and efficiently
– Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Laws that are pertinent to industry
– Maintaining the store’s reputation for outstanding customer service
– Control demeanor and uphold professional and courteous customer interactions during busy times
– Dispense marijuana and marijuana-related products accurately
-Willing to research and learn about the products we carry
– Educating customers on marijuana products and paraphernalia
– Follow proper inventory and cash-handling procedures
– Keeping displays filled and beautiful
– General housekeeping
-Maintaining a fully stocked store
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer