Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Look For In Our Senior Program Managers- Media
Senior Program Managers at Leafly are the lead and front line on all-encompassing project elements and phases from project inception to completion.
They think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure.
Our Sr. PMs are creative problem solvers while positively leading and managing relationships with client stakeholders and internal production teams.
They’re humble, empathetic, and focused on results-driven campaign planning and execution.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Leafly is seeking a Senior Program Manager to oversee custom brand, partner, and original content production and digital media advertising programs with a specific focus on strategic growth accounts.
This position reports to the Director of Brand Partnerships.
This role requires excellent communication skills to manage teams in producing, executing, and delivering branded programming for Leafly.
They work cross-functionally internally, and directly with clients and partners to drive day-to-day execution, without losing sight of bigger picture strategy and relationships.
They lead by example and proactively collaborate with peers to achieve team goals.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of media trends, campaign analysis, and digital media best practices.
They represent the gold standard of campaign management and impeccable execution.
This person has high standards of oneself and others, and is meticulous, friendly, passionate, curious about the world and culture, tireless, and has a galvanizing quality in team atmospheres.
They are detail-oriented and organized, industrious, and a strategic and creative thinker who works efficiently in a very fast-paced environment that demands scrutiny and critical thinking at all times.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Responsible for projects throughout all post-sale stages; asset collection, content production, execution, launch, monthly reporting
- Lead client communications on active campaign programs, specifically focused on strategic growth accounts
- Establish priorities for internal production teams and drive all program facets; leverage existing processes and help develop new ones to help achieve objectives
- Responsible for timeline creation and management, ensuring key deadlines are hit and deliverables are met for on-target revenue recognition
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, strategy, design, editorial, ad ops, and executive leadership teams to provide oversight and support on all client deliverables
- Proactively collaborate with peers to achieve mutual team goals; lead by example
- Drive oneself and others to improve the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for the client’s best interest while protecting workflows and deliverables of the internal team
- Own project management/workflow system data entry, reporting, and financial analysis
- Identify potential project risks, develop contingency plans, and communicate them to key stakeholders internally and externally; proactively lead with solutions
- Understand the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and goals; ensure KPIs are clearly communicated upfront and that all teams stays on a path to succeed
- Provides report analysis and insights in order to optimize mid-campaign and deliver case studies at the end of each program
- 5+ years experience in interactive/digital producer discipline within related industries of digital marketing, digital media, branded content, online advertising; familiarity with content production and digital media advertising is essential
- Proficient in project management and CRM tools (Trello, Salesforce)
- Experience in a client-facing role, successfully managing project scope, performance expectations, campaign delivery, and reporting across multiple client campaigns
- Demonstrated experience managing integrated creative and interactive (particularly web/mobile/video/graphic design development) initiatives
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.