Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
As Leafly’s Retail Marketing Manager you will use your marketing and advertising expertise to help Leafly become the largest and best loved advertising product for cannabis retailers.
You will work closely with the Sales team in addition to cannabis retailers, to create compelling co-marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition for both Leafly and retail advertising clients.
This role will help cannabis retailers access the Leafly audience while promoting features like Leafly Pickup to their customers.
You’ll also work with PR to pitch stories to industry media celebrating the success of these co-marketing campaigns.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Execute and iterate on the Leafly retailer marketing strategy
- Lead creation of retail Pitch Decks
- Create opportunities for Leafly industry press pickup
- Collaborate with Sales and retailers on integrated marketing campaigns promoting retailer services to Leafly customers
- Collaborate with Channels marketing to create and manage a shared channels marketing calendar
- Work with a cross-functional team of marketers, developers, UX designers, and sales managers to execute retail marketing and advertising campaigns across Owned and Operated, Earned, and Paid marketing channels
- BA or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 5+ years of Product Marketing, Advertising, or Product Management experience in a digital customer-facing business
- Experience working across large groups of cross-functional teams with a blend of positional and non-positional authority
- Strong project management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.