Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
LeafWerx is a rapidly growing, vertically integrated cannabis company seeking a qualified, organized, energetic, self-motivated and knowledgeable candidate to fill a full-time position in King County.
The Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales revenue, achieving sales goals as set forth by the Sales Director and providing customer satisfaction for Higher Cultures. In addition, the Sales Representative will effectively develop, build and maintain positive relationships while executing sales programs and initiatives.
- Support development and execution of our sales planning, strategies and processes to drive Product sales and market penetration
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for market sales, operating expenses and customer service satisfaction as deemed by Sales Director
- Support new and existing sales and marketing plans, programs, promotions, activities and work with other marketing campaigns and initiatives with respect to the Products
- Monitor customer complaints and recommendations for Products
- Maintain adequate customer contacts, determine their Product service needs and business needs, and actively solicit, develop and promote the sale of the Products
- Provide monthly active prospects inventories of Product sales opportunities, as well as weekly active call lists of prospective and active customers
- Actively attend and participate in sales meetings, training sessions and other meetings as requested by Sales Director
- Ensure professionalism in all interactions with customers and vendors
- Work directly with Sales Director to ensure priorities and objectives are met
- Communicate any issues with Sales Director immediately
- Communicate Product orders professionally, effectively, and timely with the proper department
- Assure compliance with all local, state, federal billing/invoicing, licensing, and other regulatory requirements are met
- Adjust strategy based on market demands on an as needed basis
- Maintain up to date knowledge on market segments
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Director
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different audiences to build working relationship
- Able to comprehend regulatory requirements
- Customer focused mindset
- Self-motivated, assertive, extremely organized, detailed oriented, able to multi-task in an ever-changing environment to meet business needs and objectives
- Demonstrated account management skills
- Ability to type 50 WPM with minimum errors
- Able to execute sales plans and overcome obstacles
- Maintain a persuasive and influential demeanor with customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- 21+ years old
- Committed to professional growth and open to feedback
- 2 years proven sales experience in building business relationships and achieving sales targets/goals
- Reliable transportation and valid Washington driver’s license, is mandatory
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred in business administration, marketing, or relevant work experience
- Computer with up to date speeds and capabilities
- Mobile phone with internet capabilities
- Prior experience in working in the cannabis industry, a plus
This position requires frequent travel to several locations in King County, with excursions to the following areas:
- Seattle Proper
- West Seattle/Burien/Des Moines
Expected travel frequency is 80% or more depending on business needs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds, may include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Base Salary + Bonus and Commissions
- $35,000-$75,000 expected compensation in first year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- working in the cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Washington Driver’s License (Required)
- 100% (Required)