Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Praxis Laboratory is a rapidly growing I-502 certified lab, that leads the industry in quality control, method development, and innovation.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting Chemists & Microbiologists with sample preparation.Our team prepares samples for analysis using gas chromatography, HPLC, plating methods, ELISA, PCR, & NIR.
- Review & analyze data.All data must undergo extensive review by analysts, quality assurance and and the laboratory director before being released to the client.
- Support Senior Scientists with method development.Our team is dedicated to constant improvement, and is always working on new methods, and ways to optimize current methods. You will have the opportunity to develop and validate new methods within the parameters of ISO 17025
What You Bring
- A passion for science, continual improvement & commitment to high quality work.
- A BS/BA in chemistry, microbiology, physics, or equivalent.
- Experience in a laboratory setting.
What We Bring
- A company culture dedicated to continual improvement, and Innovation.
- Advanced technical training and experience.You will have the opportunity to work on advanced projects and be on the cutting edge of a new growing Industry.
- Professional enrichment opportunities, such as attending conferences, seminars, & membership in professional organizations.
- Flexible Hours.We operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location