Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Praxis Laboratory is a rapidly growing I-502 certified lab, that leads the industry in quality control, method development, and innovation.
We have part time shifts available for early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
Please Select what days / shifts you are available. 20-25 hrs per week.
Could turn into full-time.
- Sample preparation.Our team prepares samples for analysis using gas chromatography, HPLC, plating methods, ELISA, PCR, LC-MS-MS & NIR.
- Review & analyze data.All data must undergo extensive review by analysts, quality assurance and and the laboratory director before being released to the client.
- Support Senior Scientists with method development.Our team is dedicated to constant improvement, and is always working on new methods, and ways to optimize current methods. You will have the opportunity to develop and validate new methods within the parameters of ISO 17025
What You Bring
- A passion for science, continual improvement & commitment to high quality work.
- A BS/BA in chemistry, microbiology, physics, or equivalent.
- Experience in a commercial laboratory setting, prefer a minimum of two years in a high throughput environment
- Experience with gas and liquid chromatography
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast moving environment
What We Bring
- A company culture dedicated to continual improvement, and Innovation.
- Advanced technical training and experience.You will have the opportunity to work on advanced projects and be on the cutting edge of a new growing Industry.
- Professional enrichment opportunities, such as attending conferences, seminars, & membership in professional organizations.
- Employer matched 401K
- Pay increases are merit based
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- One location