Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Cannabis Industry is booming in the State of Washington!
Fire Line Cannabis is a I-502 Cannabis Production/Processor located in Arlington, Washington.
We are looking for team members who are seeking long term employment with our company.
Applicants must be residents of Washington state.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Functions may include but are not limited to unloading, storing, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, and COUNTING.
- Accurate counting, quality control, and attention to detail are essential
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment. Labeling is a large part of the job.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects
- Neatly package, seal, fill and label a varied array of products
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks for the duration of shift
- Must be able to use a syringe and filling equipment with delicate precision
- Must be able to safely use a hot plate and heat tape on a regular basis.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Attention to detail
- Data entry and general computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Regularly required to use hands
- Frequently is required to sit; stand; walk;
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform REPETITIVE TASKS for an entire shift
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- No previous cannabis experience required;
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /year
- Arlington, WA 98223 (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Required)