Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Fairwinds Manufacturing is an award winning, cutting-edge leader in the medicinal Cannabis manufacturing industry.
Based in Vancouver, Washington, we focus on innovation and technology and seek like mind go-getters who want to make a difference in our market and in the lives of others.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative for the Seattle / Everett area who is self-driven and has a passion for the industry.
*** Along with your resume, please include a cover letter describing what you’ll bring to this position, and what is unique about you.***
- Communicate with store buyers via phone, email and visits to store
- Provide product support and customer service to existing retailers
- Provide samples and talk to new retail stores about our products
- Occasional deliveries to Retail Stores
- Be proactive and manage schedule
- Support Retail vendor days and other industry events
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background / MVR check and have security clearance
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be professional in appearance and behavior
- Must have excellent communication both orally and in writing
- Extensive product training will be required, knowledge of the Cannabis science is a HUGE plus
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Must reside in the greater Seattle area
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Business preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 2 years outside sales preferable
- 502 industry experience a plus, preferably in retail stores and / or medical
- Full-time position, 40+ hours per week
- Base salary plus Bonus opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Incentive Programs, bonus opportunities
- Health insurance after probation period
Fairwinds was established in 2014 with the commitment to introduce highly-engineered nutraceutical cannabis wellness products to the Washington recreational market.
Using advanced, world-class cannabis cultivation and processing technologies alongside unique eastern medicine philosophies and formulations, the company aspired to redefine the way society approaches health and wellness.
Since its origins, Fairwinds has consistently pushed for higher standards in cultivation and processing to provide the most effective and safe product for its customers.
Fairwinds is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Reporting for work in an unsafe condition, which includes being under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs is strictly not allowed*
Job Type: Full-time
- outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA (Required)